Saturday, August 2, 2014

Boy-Friendly Desk Fairy (robot)

Boy-Friendly Desk Fairy Robot (does that even make sense?)

Being at a STEM school, I find myself having classes that are very boy heavy! Being the sparkles, glitter, cupcake, hearts, Hello Kitty lover that I am, I had to find a theme to capture these little boys. While tirelessly searching for cute themes/clipart on TpT I came across the adorable Robot Friends Clipart from 2 Super Teachers. I fell in love and have decided that I will have a boy-friendly robot theme this year (there are girl robots and they have adorable bows on their metal heads).

Something that my classes always seem to love is the desk fairy! The easy trick to keep those desks looking shiny and organized. In honor of my boys this year and my robot love, I made these boy-friendly desk robot cards. They are free, so print, enjoy and embrace those boys! XO

Click the picture to download them.Yay! 
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment