Monday, July 21, 2014

Meet the Teacher

A little bit about me...
I am a Colorado native and love it here. I have the sweetest, most handsome bf, a darling dog who I rescued from the side of a road. I spend a ton of time with my family and friends and of course teaching! I have a true love for Sanrio and all things Hello Kitty. Fall is my favorite season..pumpkin candles, pumpkin bread, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin fluff (Pinterest that), carving pumpkins, candy corn. I just love anything pumpkin and sweet I suppose.




How long have you been teaching?
This will be my seventh year...makes me sound scary old. I guess I am slowly, but surely aging. I taught sweet, little Kinders for three years, and made my switch to first grade four years ago. I have wanted to be a first grade teacher since I was in first grade. I fell in love with my first grade teacher Mrs. Wagner and she is the reason I do what I do every day and love it. I still talk to her to this day. I guess you could say she has truly impacted my life.


What teacher goodies can you not live without?
I love a good, fresh Sharpie...once the point gets dull, it's no good.


Mr. Sketch Markers are lovely..thin and thick!



Scratch and Sniff Stickers are one of my favs.



Last, but not least...decorative duct tape.

xo Niki


No comments:

Post a Comment