Saturday, July 19, 2014

New School Year and Cooperative Grouping with the Little Ones

The new school year is growing closer upon us and I COULDN'T be more excited! The start of the year is always such a magical time and I love the feeling of it. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying my summer mornings and days as much as the next girl, but am quite content with the feeling that school will be starting soon.
    In STEM Education, cooperative grouping is HUGE. Part of the reason problem based learning can be a bit of a challenge with the younger little babes is because they are expected to work together with small groups to create a solution, product, outcome... It can be really challenging at first to get these little ones to work together. Check out a small freebie to help students become aware of their skills of working together as a group. It's in my TpT Store (that's about all that's in there) and it's free!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment